Reverend/Bishop/Pope(iah) Melissa

By Melissa - Tuesday, April 05, 2011

You see, I never told this to anyone, but it has been my top-secret, well-kept and shrouded in secrecy lifelong desire to be the First Lady Pope.

Click on image to enlarge.

Alright, maybe I was not that secretive about it. But, from what I have learned over the years, expressing inner dreams and desires is vital and necessary.

Anyway, the first two paragraphs were expressed humorously only to enlighten you, Dear Readers, on the following two screen shots of the email that made its' way into my Inbox earlier today.

Click on image to enlarge.


What a courteous and generous email. It is only fitting that I responded in the same, if not better, manner.

Click on image to enlarge.


P/S: Her Highness, Pope Melissa the Awesome. It has got a nice ring to it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments