Beautiful Day by Altiyan Childs (X Factor Australia)

By Melissa - Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have always been very vocal (and passionate) about my love for opera and Broadway.

I have also mentioned (more than once) of my love for deep baritone, rich and velvety tenor voices - the likes of Josh Groban, Andrea Bocelli, Mandy Patinkin.

But, there is always a part of my heart, a soft spot for rock bands. I love the choice of edgy instruments (guitar and drum solos are my favourites!), the bold (couldn't care less) lyrics and catchy melody (synthesizers provide added detail).

So, in Twitter (or is it Tweet?) World, I heard rave reviews of Altiyan Childs' performances.

My curiousity was piqued and it will not yield until I did what I had to: I Youtube-d him.



Altiyan Childs singing U2's 'Beautiful Day'.


I couldn't get my eyes (and ears) off him. Stunning voice, brilliant performance. I loved it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments