Open Your Pupils (Note to self)

By Melissa - Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yesterday, at The Last Dinner, at approximately 2130 hours.


---------------

Melissa: (to lecturer) Sir, let’s take a photo together.

Lecturer: Sure.

Melissa: (beckons HER photographer) Dee Dee, do me a favour and get a shot of Sir and me.

Debra: Alright. Ready? One, two, three... Smile! {Camera flashes}

Melissa: Oh no! My eyes are like slits here. I’ve got to open up my pupils. Let’s take another one!


{After about 5 consecutive shots}


Melissa: Oh dear! My eyes STILL look like slits here. It looks like I’m closing my eyes on purpose. We’ve got to keep trying.

Lecturer: I’ve got a better suggestion. Why don’t the both of us CLOSE our eyes? That will save all the effort. (breaks out in laughter)

Melissa: (rolls eyes but giggles out loud)

---------------


P/S: Pictures of The Last Dinner in a day or two. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments