Growing Up

By Melissa - Tuesday, April 20, 2010






I can't say that I am too sorry about the growing up process.

In my 21 years of living, I've slowly grown into my own person, learned to love and be loved in return, got my heart broken, taught myself once again to love (even when it is undeserved), stood by with and am still standing with my most precious gem of friends, understood that life is many times unfair but is still SO worth living.

I've also learnt that through thick and thin, if there is one thing that I could count on (apart from God), it is my family. From the diaper and drooling days where hugs, cuddles and kisses were aplenty, I am still receiving them, and treasuring every single one of them. I know that I am forever loved and always adored, come what may.

I am, however, most grateful for my blossoming relationship with Him. In walking with Him, I've fallen more and more in love with Him, be swept off my feet with the immeasureable amount of love that I am caught in. Such bliss...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments