Freedom In Jesus

By Melissa - Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On April 14th, 2010, I wrote a post entitled Keys To Life.

I mentioned this (look below) in the particular entry,



"I have found that freedom comes from a life that has been completely surrendered to Him."


How excited I was when I stumbled upon this quote by AW Tozer (only that it was written years ago),



---------------

"Let a (wo)man set (her)his heart only on doing the will of God and (s)he is instantly free."

---------------


Pursue the things of God, chase and crave after His presence. Forget your own wants, desires and plans. Strive to do His. Love His plans, His works, His people, His house.

Commit yourself to those things, and there will you find freedom and fulfillment.


With love,
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments