For my Daddy

By Melissa - Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dear Daddy,

Not too long ago, you wrote me an incredibly touching love letter. Today, I am going to reciprocate that gesture.

I love that I am able to share with you the things in my heart.
I love the loving and encouraging sms-es that you've sent me.
I love your showering of affectionate gestures - all the hugs, cuddles and kisses.
I love your dedication to the house of the Lord.
I love that you are a man who yearns to do the will of God and whose heart is completely sold out for Him.
I love that you are a man of character and good repute - a man of principles and values, who never compromises and take the easy way out.
I love that you are a faithful and one-woman man.
I love how you treasure the three girls in your life (Mummy being Darling No.1, Angeline - Little darling and myself being your darling, as well as the love of your heart :D ).

Most importantly, I love you. My Daddy, I love you so much.

I can only hope one day to marry someone who is able to love me the way you love Mummy, and to raise our children like how you've raised me.

Happy Birthday!

Your darling daughter,
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments