The Staring Conversation

By Melissa - Thursday, November 19, 2009

Phone rings, I look at the caller ID and smile.

---------------

XXXX: Hi. It's so good to hear your voice, it has been some time since I last did.

Melissa: Hey. The feeling is mutual, on this end of the line.

XXXX: So, what are you doing now?

Melissa: *looking at pictures of Johnny Depp (He was crowned the coveted "Sexiest Man Alive" award by People magazine, again)* I am looking at someone smoldering and gorgeous now.

XXXX: *without skipping a beat* Now, you are just making me blush. Haven't I told you not to stare at my pictures?

Melissa: *rolls eyes* I was staring into Johnny Depp's captivating eyes, love.

XXXX: *wails* You are just an ace at making me feel small.

---------------

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments