William W. Williams is on Colin Alfie's

By Melissa - Monday, September 14, 2009

Colin Alfie feels indebted to me, after receiving a mention on this humble writing pad of mine.

She repays and reciprocates by bestowing me with the highest honour she knows, a 15-second of fame (of me!) on her ranting tablet.

Colin Alfie's love letter to William W. Williams.

P/S: Atticus is my son's name. =)

PP/S: "Colin Alfie, you are most definitely a keeper.

You pulled me out of the depth of the abyss, drawing me deeper and deeper into your sacred craziness. You are an exquisite creature, one of a kind across this decaying land.

Along with the man of my life, the one who is the very reason for this thump-thump of mine to resound against the perfectly arched fortress, we shall live in eternal happily ever after."

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments