Life Imitates Art

By Melissa - Friday, September 18, 2009

As my class ended, I was plastering an elephantine grin (my mouth actually ached) and smiling till my (already small) eyes look like slits on the drive back.

Welcome back, my darling holidays. I have missed you. Still cute as a button. We shall catch up soon enough, over ample pillow talk sessions.

Before I head off and savour my holidays (four fantastic days!), leave you with something to laugh about.

ACTUAL names of pet dogs

  1. Sirius (see-rious) Lee Handsome

  2. Rafikikadiki

  3. Peanut Wigglebutt Ed

  4. Scuddles Unterfuss

  5. Sophie Touch and Pee

  6. Hairy Putter

  7. Major Deposit

  8. Cowboy Von Dawg

  9. Scooby Poo Branch

  10. Inspector Foo Foo


ACTUAL names of pet cats

  1. Edward Scissorpaws

  2. Optimus Prrrime

  3. Buddha Pest

  4. Snoop Kitty Kitty

  5. Miss Fuzzbutt

  6. Toot Uncommon (as in Tutankhamun)

  7. Poopurr

  8. Cookie Lee Catfish

  9. Stretches the Cat

  10. Clawed Monet (the parents must be huge fans of CLAUDE Monet)


Source: Veterinary Pet Insurance


*


P/S: To my Muslim readers, Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

To the rest chipping in on the holidays, Sleep On.


Related post(s):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments