What Is In A Name

By Melissa - Monday, September 22, 2008

I have been so caught up with so many things going on that I hardly have the time to catch a breather. Now that I can finally settle down to catch my breath (but this week is gonna be hectic for me, no less), I'm gonna write on something that I have been meaning to talk about for some time already.

I was surfing through the Net and I came across a site where names of the celeb's children are listed, and to say that some of them might not be in their right mind when naming their kids is an understatement.

So, I have made a list and compiled, for your reading pleasure the most absurd names (in my opinion).

In descending order,

No.5 :Henry Günther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel
Well, subtlety is clearly unheard of for this celeb couple. Those are the names for Seal and Heidi Klum's boys.

No.4 : Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo
There is 'Don't play with your food' but not 'Don't name your kids after your food'. Simmer on that, Jamie Oliver.

No.3 : Camera (daughter)
You poor girl, I guess your parents (Arthur and Jeanne Ashe) got carried away with the invention that they decided to name you in honor of that. But at least be thankful you're not Penn and Emily Jilette's daughter..


Which brings me to,


No.2 : Moxie Crimefighter
Whatever happened to naming your child being a gift to his/her life ? When your little girl grows up, she's gonna wish your trick to make people disappear will work on her. She will, trust me. I would, if my name was Moxie Crimefighter.

But, all these names could not outdo this one. I have saved the best for the last.

Drumroll, please... And the Oscar goes to,

.

.

.

.

.


No. 1 : Bluebell Madonna
Naming your kid after the Queen of Pop? You have got to be kidding me. And Bluebell? This actress cum singer once made a statement saying that she would support her daughter despite of 'whatever she wants to do in the future'. Well, good luck to that, because little Bluebell will need all the support she can get from the person gave her a name befitting a dairy cow. The celeb? Geri Halliwell.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments