Heartfelt Thanks

By Melissa - Sunday, August 16, 2009

(I dedicate this post to my Worship Team.)

My dearest Worship Team,

My sincere thanks to you for bearing and putting up with me, supporting me all the way and most importantly, serving Him with all your heart.

Seeing such attitudes and enthusiasm, it spurs me on. It fires me up.

As I watched the church fall in worship to the King, swept into His arms of love, it evokes unspeakable joy in my heart.

I look around and am truly thankful to be given an opportunity to be on the platform with all of you. I am remarkably blessed.

I couldn't have done it without you, and we couldn't have done it without God.

This is my prayer for you,


"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."

Colossians 2:6-7 (New International Version)

Our greatest days have yet to come.

I love you,
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments