I Am A Woman In Love

By Melissa - Tuesday, May 19, 2009


That's right, I am publicly declaring it.


I am wrapped in a coccoon of love, my relationship brought to a new level of commitment and it is safe to say, my heart is not only flooded but it is overflowing with love.

I not only want to be faithful to You alone all the days of my life - I want You, all of You. This life I am living, it is worth nothing if it is not spent serving You. Serving you is not a sacrifice, but it is a pleasure. It is never a burden, it is a joy.


---------------


"One thing I ask of the Lord
This is what I seek
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
and to seek Him in His temple.

For in the day of trouble
He will keep me safe in His dwelling
He will hide me in the shelter of His tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock

Then my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me
At His tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy
I will sing and make music to the Lord."

Psalm 27:4-6 (New International Version)


---------------


I am at a loss for words, words justifiably do not suffice, will never do. What can I say? I am a woman in love, in love with love Himself, not where I can go to be loved, Love is Him.


Ahhh, nothing in the world, here or beyond, could beat this...



P/S: My dearest Worship team,

It has always been my heart's quest to bring a new sound to heaven, the sound of His worshippers raising up an anthem of praise to Him, with arms stretched and hearts abandoned, to be found just lost in loving Him.

Last Sunday, that was the prelude. I am believing Him for immeasurably more than I could ever ask or imagine, looking forward for the greater days ahead, serving alongside you.

Thank you. I love and believe in all of you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments