A Cup Of Love

By Melissa - Thursday, April 09, 2009

Do you know how it feels like to have someone you love - come to your bedroom early in the morning, smoothes out your comforter, strokes your hair, plants two kisses on your cheeks and one on your forehead, then says gently, "I love you very much"?

I do. It's the most wonderful feeling, e-v-e-r.

To me, it feels like a mug of warm tea entering my system during a rainy day. Where I would stay indoors while looking at the rain, hold the cup close to my face and breathe in the welcoming aroma of the tea and then, take a sip. The liquid slides down my throat, slithers through my veins, instantly warming up my whole body.

That is how I feel right now. Warm and fuzzy on the inside, my face radiant with love.

P/S: I love you too, Daddy =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments