ARGGHHH!

By Melissa - Monday, April 20, 2009

I am so annoyed, irritated, peeved, pissed off (That is 4 descriptive adjectives in A sentence, all boiling down to ONE meaning) and my nerves are grated on!


*stomps feet*


*decides to stop because it's a long way to the car*


*yanks out all the hairs on my head*


*Hmmm, the bald eagle look does not flatter me one bit*


*decides against it*


*glues them all back with UHU*


*uses guns instead*


*pow pow*


*Mayday, mayday, he's down*


*blinks*


My imagination power and ability has reached a halt, because I stepped on the brakes. Only because if I didn't, I might face the possibility of getting my butt hauled off to prison, for ACTUALLY shooting down that drone.

Have you ever been bored before? Do share by leaving your humble comments.

Or, call 999-I-think-I-saw-Spongebob-but-it-was-just-a-hallucination-because-class-is-too-boring.

P/S: In case you are not in the know, I despise Spongebob Squarepants. That just goes to show the extent of my repulsion and annoyance...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments