Star Spangled Banner

By Melissa - Thursday, February 05, 2009

It's now or never, and this is the day where I'll admit it: I am incredibly picky and very fussy on my musical preferences or in laymen terms, whom I listen to. And, I am as mean as Simon Cowell when it comes to judging vocals.

I've been extended the excellent reviews on Jennifer Hudson's rendition of the Star Spangled Banner ( in case you are not aware, that is the title of America's national anthem ). I logged on to Youtube to give it a listen and I had shpilkes all over me. It was a note-perfect, top-notch performance.

I've enclosed the video. Please do yourself a favour and listen to a true artist, who embodies the essence of a genuine vocalist not looking for a quick buck or 15-seconds of fame by pulling off dumb antics. Listen to this and have your perspective changed, instead of listening to the rigamarole of Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson or the sweet cherry chapstick of Katy Perry kissing one of her own.


Get ready to be blown away...



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments