Marley and me

By Melissa - Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I read this book just not long ago and I loved it.

The cover attracted me first (because of the yellow Labrador Retriever) and I started reading it.

Once I started, I could not put it down. It was moving (A few precious tears were shed). I could identify with several of the challenges author, John Grogan, had to face when dealing with a boisterous and rambunctious dog (Max can be quite a handful, at times).

The strong contrast between the ruckus Marley caused and his undying devotion as well as love for his human family is the spine for the entire read.

When I learned that there was a movie adaptation for it (starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston), I was eminently thrilled. Due to be released to co-incide with Christmas was an extra bonus.

But living in Malaysia, well sometimes (most of the time, actually) you get things secondhand (read: slower).

It will be released this March the 9th in GSC Cinemas nationwide.


Don't miss it!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments