I'm BACK!

By Melissa - Monday, December 29, 2008

I have missed blogging terribly. My computer have decided to go on a vacation because she's ill and now that she has obtained a full recovery, I can ride on her trustee back again.

In a nutshell of the events happening in the past week, Christmas has come and gone. It has been rather uneventful for me this year. In fact, it has been rather dull this year due to the poor economy condition, I guess.

Secondly, my new room is done! After so many years of waiting, it is done. It's lovely and cosy and I am spending as much time as possible in my very own space. I find lighting up aromatherapy candles and bunking in my bed with a good read very therapeutic.

I'm gonna leave it for now and go snuggle up in my bed...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments