The Perfect Rendezvous

By Melissa - Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Would you like to know the perfect rendezvous, where you are able to have the best Tuesday you’ve had in months?

It is at my Mum’s hometown, where fast-food joints are unheard of, cows and goats are given the carte blanche to mingle around freely 
(Oh alright, I have taken exaggeration just a little too far but you get the picture) and meet out-of-town relatives.

Le Family went there to celebrate Baby Joyce’s Full Moon.
Note: To all readers who are ignorant or have no clue whatsoever of this celebration, it is a Chinese tradition to celebrate the baby reaching the first month of his/her life.

The reason as to why it is called Full Moon Celebration? Beats me.

Back to the main objective of today’s post, I got to carry Baby Joyce, after long last, as she is less jelly-like and wobbly now. Bear in mind, it has been sometime since I’ve held a baby in my arms. I am immensely thrilled if not extremely pleased to be able to finally do so. She smells lovely, looks at me with gorgeous dark brown eyes and my heart just melts at the sight of her.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Little Joyce's chubby cheeks.





Related post(s):
  • What Is In A Name

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments