Things worldly..

By Melissa - Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I realised while busy making the list of things I'd want for myself to accomplish before I turn 30, I completely left out the part on the carnal pleasures I like to lavish on myself and also indulge in once in awhile.

Now, I am woman enough to tell you that I like all things beautiful and yes, it includes those glittery objects, flawless arm candy and expensive material to adorn my figure.

I desire to be successful in the career path I've chosen because I am finally doing something I can see myself in, whether it is for the next couple of years or my entire life. This is what I excel best in, and it took some convincing on my parents but I would not trade what I am doing now for anything ( Except maybe a chance to perform on Broadway or a recording deal, but I'm halfway through La-La Land right now, so you'll ignore the sky-high ambition babbling ).

I've come up with some of the finer things in life that I'd like to get my hands on, before I'm 30:
1. Manolo Blahnik heels
If you've watched Sex and The City and seen those blue Blahniks Carrie Bradshaw have, you'll want to own a pair too.
2. Christian Louboutins, Jimmy Choos, heels, and more heels.
3. Christian Dior haute couture
4. Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada bags.

I can't go on, it's endless. I am salivating ( not drooling, mind you ) as I am typing. I love shoes and I have quite a collection of them, I must admit. But I will continue to save every penny I have till... Well, till I can get my first Blahniks, I suppose *winks*

Oh and by the way, Christmas is approaching pretty soon. The jingles of Christmas bells has already been downloaded into my memory centre, and has irritatingly uploaded itself and begin playing without my approval, reminding me to begin Christmas shopping.


P/S: Any of you interested in making my wish come true this Yuletide season *coughsBlahnikcoughs* ? Be prepared for eternal gratitude if you do...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments