Deepest Condolences

By Melissa - Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Those were the words said to me when my friends found out that my maternal grandpa passed away.

It rang hollow in my ears as I tried so hard not to let my emotions overcome me. Having gone through my paternal grandpa's funeral just less than 5 months ago, the thought of going through something similiar deeply saddened and affected me.

Nevertheless, preparations were made for the 3 days and it's finally over.

Emotionally, I feel the loss but I have the consolation that both of them are in a place where there's no more suffering. I can already see them dancing with angels, being alive forevermore in His presence.

This post is mainly to thank all of you have been such a blessing to me. When I was facing this difficult period of my life, you've been most encouraging. And for that, I thank you.

Vive and Sathy,
Thank you for being my pillar of strength. Love you.

Annie Cheah,
My darling friend, Thank you so much. I appreciate you and our friendship more than I can ever say. I love you.

Youth Impact
(Those of you who came for the services and funeral as well as those who couldn't be with me in person)
I am more than blessed to have such supportive and encouraging friends. Thank you for just being there for me by showering me with your kind words and warm hugs. I adore you.

And to others which names I have forgotten or missed to highlight,
You have my heartfelt gratitude. I hope during your difficult moments, any time in life, I can offer you the same comfort that you've extended to me. I thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments