Travel Log - Kota Kinabalu (Jan 2015) | Part ONE

By Melissa - Monday, January 12, 2015

The plane I was on touched down in Penang at 10:30pm last night, and boy was I happy to be back.

I've been away for the past four days on bridesmaid duty - my soul mate was tying the knot to the man of her dreams and the wedding was held in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

During my time there, my days were busy and rest was few and far between.

Thankfully, I had enough foresight to squeeze in another day of rest before returning to Work tomorrow. So here I am, cross-legged on the couch, sifting through my camera roll (note: all the pictures on this blog are shot with my iPhone) and editing my photos.

Our schedules were pretty tight, but I managed to sneak away for a couple of hours to watch the glorious sun melt into the evening in spectacular shades of scarlet and lavender. 

I'm saving the day-to-day updates for another post, but until then... here are some pics of the magnificent sunset I got to witness while I was in the land below the wind.


------------



The aptly named Sunset Bar at Shangri-La Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa.























*



Related post(s):


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments