Last Wedding for 2011 | John + Hui Min - Dec 10th, 2011.

By Melissa - Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I was personally invited for three weddings this year. Here's the kicker: I was asked if I could worship lead, for the same three weddings as well.

I said 'Yes' to all three, because they are dear friends of mine. It was more of an honour and privilege on my part, rather than a task.

Here are some unofficial pictures from last Saturday's wedding.


Picture credits to Aunty Melinda of Melsong.



Did the best version of 'Shout to the Lord' that I've ever done with the team. My heart is full and blessed.



*


Dearest John and Hui Min,

I have nothing but best wishes as the both of you begin your journey as a married couple. The honour and thanks is mine, thank you for blessing me with the privilege to worship lead on the most important day of your lives. May His choicest blessings and cords of love bind your hearts together, always.

With love,
Melissa.


*


Related posts:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments