Self-Treat: Fluffy Goodness

By Melissa - Saturday, October 01, 2011

No, a self-treat is not an indulgence, it is a necessity; for staying sane - especially after a crazy week.

More so after braving through no sleep for 24 hours straight; I realised that I've come out the other side stronger. {I'm-better-than-you smirk}

So, while grocery-shopping earlier tonight, Debra and I decided to pamper ourselves. (No, not with chocolates - Where's the fun in doing the ordinary?)


.


.


.


.


.


.


We spoiled ourselves with marshmallows.


And, not just plain ol' marshmallows. We had roasted marshmallows.

And no, no, it wasn't just about enjoying those crispy-on-the-outside-gooey-on-the-inside fluffy goodness in our mouths.

We did it with style - We stayed up, toasted to October the First and THEN, we had those airy dears.


Do yourselves a favour: Go ahead and have some marshmallows at midnight on my behalf.


Happy October the First!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments