Comeback into The Exercise Scene - Day 1

By Melissa - Sunday, October 02, 2011

I decided to make a comeback into The Exercise Scene today.

It's a new month and I am a woman on a mission; to lose weight that is. For some of us, it's a lifelong battle against Gaining Weight.

Secondly, I want to be healthy on a whole level; not just with eating healthy and refraining from processed and sugary food (although I do slip up and fall to the Dark Side every now and then - the dark side being the occasional banana leaf and Macca's.)

I thought I could pick up where I last left off. (I used to run for 45mins to an hour on the treadmill. T'was a piece of cake.) BIG. MISTAKE.

My first round and I was panting. PANTING!

I chose not to push it any further; take it slow, as the saying goes.

Rounds 2-5 around the park were alternated between jogs, slow jogs and brisk walking.


Verdict of 'Comeback into The Exercise Scene' Day 1: F.A.I.L.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments