ANOTHER 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

By Melissa - Saturday, January 24, 2009

While reviewing my earlier list (Yes, I go the extra mile by proof-reading each and every post I've written), I came to realisation on a couple of other things which I've missed out.

So, here's the other 10 (randomly-written):

  1. I do not eat any foreign meat (by foreign, I mean something I find queer) which translates to, I do not partake of beef, lamb, mutton or any other 'newly discovered' delicacies. My diet only consists of chicken, fish and occasional pork.
  2. I do not know how to speak Chinese. I can only do minimal Hokkien and even then, with the more complicated words, my pronunciation and diction is usually goners. I've been labelled as a 'Banana' (A moniker used on Chinese who do not know their mother tongue) for as long as I could remember.
  3. I dislike people who love to brag about themselves. In fact, it is a total turnoff to me. If you have, at any point done that, I am sure you will have experienced me reciprocating with undaunting sarcasm.
  4. I love clothes and shoes, but I am not a trend-follower. I find it rather silly to do so. The so-called 'current' trend is a result of the oscillation of time. Trends which are rave today has probably been prevalent 50 years ago. I much prefer to buy clothes which have classic cuts and are timeless.
  5. I actually love to drive. I like driving, especially in the morning with my radio on at full blast.
  6. The first thing I notice about a person is their eyes. Eyes are windows to the soul and I find the saying to be remarkably true. Sweet words could flow out of a person's mouth like a well-oiled engine, but hollow and vacant eyes are an immediate giveaway.
  7. My first choice as a course of study was Behavioural Science or Anthropology. I was then appalled to learn that such course was unappreciated in Malaysia. I tend to find human beings oddly fascinating.
  8. I am easily amused and humoured, although it is not code for cringe-worthy and dumb jokes.
  9. I do not drink Milo, Horlicks or instant coffee sachets. Also, I hate oats. I would rather eat a whole kilo of vegetables than have a mouthful of oats down my throat.
  10. I actually thought blogging was a waste of time, 2years ago. Little did I know, I was in for a treat and I fell in love with writing all over again...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments