4/100 - A Rainbow Kind Of Life Lesson

By Melissa - Tuesday, January 12, 2016

When I was in KK a little over a year ago, I was well on my way to catch the sunset when it began drizzling little pearls of rain, which turned to pellets of water bombs within minutes.

Mr. Rain attended a party he was not invited to, stayed a little longer than he should and he was literally raining on my parade of solitude, rest and alone time.

I was feeling slightly sore about it.

Shortly after the downpour ended, I tilted my head slightly to the right and was greeted with the sight of a rainbow.

I stared at it, breathed in its beauty, leaned in to admire the spectrum of colours and closed my eyes for a couple of seconds, remembering that...


"On days that are less than cheerful, there are reflections of different possibilities that are to come;
that pain, grief and sorrow are not the only and final options in life."


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments