YouTube Comments - I Should Pay More Attention To 'Em!

By Melissa - Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm an ardent user of YouTube. I love that I get to listen to the latest songs on it, watch my favourite snippets from a series that I am following or a movie I watched, and mostly, to scout for different covers of my favourite songs.


But, I've never truly paid any attention to the comments of the uploads; probably because most of the ones that I have unintentionally glanced at while surfing are either vulgarities, racist discourse or annoying adoration. 

Following *this* post, I decided that I should pay a little more attention to comments posted anywhere; because I (and, you too, thanks to me) get to read comments like these (P/S: Click on the images to enlarge them):




and this,






Proud parent, indeed.



Narcissist in action.


My personal favourite:


Pitbull's No. 1 fan.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments