Mumma's Day

By Melissa - Sunday, March 17, 2013

Not to be confused with Mother's Day.

My mother taught me two very important values for life: Give generously and love unconditionally. I can't say that I have lived up to it all the time, but I work towards that every day.

In all that she does, she has always demonstrated compassion and grace. She is not afraid to sow and bless, and I have seen how The Lord has blessed her heart of gold, by filling her cup till it overflows.

Verbal affections and expressions may not be her first love language, but she more than makes up for it with her actions and care

I am forever indebted to her for instilling those values in me. She's a blessing to many, but I count myself most blessed to be able to call her Mummy.




P/S: Early birthday celebration for my Ma at my uncle's yesterday.


Home cooked goodness

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments