The Laws Sleepover

By Melissa - Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Now that I am back in KL, it's about time that I wrote about the happenings during my recent week-long holiday back to Penang.

I've constantly kept in touch with the Law siblings and when they suggested for a sleepover at my place, I was all up and game for it.

The both of them are incredibly funny (They leave me in stitches all the time!), very good friends to The Sister and myself and I am very proud of the both of them.

They stayed over for a grand total of three nights and I don't know about them, but I had a good load of fun. I mean, a sleepover is the finest reason known to mankind to have ice-cream at midnight. Nothing else tops having ice-cream at midnight.


From L to R: Felicia, Yours truly, The Sister and Matthew.



Us girls (Fresh-faced and sans make-up)




Evening walk around the neighbourhood.


*


Dearest Felicia and Matthew,

The both of you are my heart's treasures. We'll have more sleepovers whenever I am back in Penang and the holidays season beckons.


Love you both heaps,
Mellie.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments