Creative Packaging - Tea Bags

By Melissa - Monday, January 07, 2013

It is no secret that when it comes to hot beverages, I am a through and through tea gal; although it makes me immensely perky (probably a side effect to caffeine entering my body) at odd hours of the day.

TWG and Twinnings are my go-to brands for tea, above the fact that they have tasteful blends that makes my taste buds incredibly delighted, but because they have pretty packaging (Yes, it is also not the latest of news that I buy stuff because of their cuteness factor.).

I browsed through the Internet this morning and feasted my eyes on some of the coolest tea packaging I have seen, to date.

.

.

.

.

.


There were colonial tea bags,





tipi tea bags,





prism tea bags,






and my favourite, tea bags with sugar cubes.





----------


P/S: You can check out more cool packaging *here*.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments