Valentine's 2012

By Melissa - Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It took everything that I had to open my eyes, sit up and begin my day. I checked Evie and realised that there were V-Day texts and messages for me to reply. I sat up higher - jammies, bed-head hair and half-smothered by my comforter - thankful for all things; the past, the now and the future.

I was asked a week ago if I was free for a date on Valentine's Day. I had a date with Hugh Jackman but I figured that chalking up 3709 miles just for ONE day doesn't make much sense. After all, in about five months or so, we'd be doing happily ever after and together forever, so... I said "Yes" to the offer.

I spent Valentine's with these four...



They leave me in stitches, all the time. Love them!

A sweet treat from me to end the night.




I paid my childhood best friend a visit and surprised her with a cake; to celebrate the love that we've shared in our friendship through the years. I'm glad she liked her surprise.


| Click on the image to enlarge |

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments