Hey Ma, Your Grandbaby Is An Egg!

By Melissa - Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yesterday evening, I was in the midst of some chores when I heard my sister squealing in delight and hastening me to come out to the porch to check out "something".

That "something" turned out to be a bird's nest with an egg nestling inside on one of our home's hanging fern plants.

And today, while cooking lunch, I decided to check out the nest. Imagine my surprise when I saw TWO pink-shelled eggs instead of one!


I had to crane my neck and stretch my hands as much as they could allow me to for both the shots. I think I pulled a muscle while taking yesterday's shot.


I whipped out Evie and Whatsapp-ed my parents.

I don't know what besieged my mother to utter the following response:



=_='''


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments