Reason #5

By Melissa - Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I wrote {this} late last night (or extremely early this morning, whichever way you see it) and I planned for this post that you're reading now to follow.

However, my eyes could barely keep themselves open and I was too worn out from being out and about all day to edit photos at 2am.

Reason #5 in '50 Reasons Not To Date A Graphic Designer' tells us that "They drink and eat all kinds of weird crap just because they like the packaging".
I added that not only do they succumb to the temptation of pretty packaging, they'd "BUY weird/mundane stuff (stuff here refers to things that they'd never actually use) too if they like the packaging".

Like, a bag of brown sugar. Just because they like the simplicity of the design and brown paper bags.










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments