Holidays Update - Week Two

By Melissa - Sunday, December 11, 2011

I've spent more time journaling this time around - recording what I see and feel, writing down my dreams and desires... It's not easy because most of the time, I'd rather just keep 'em all inside or ignore them; in hopes that I will either forget them or they will forget me, whichever comes first.

But, I decided on a different path this time around. I learned that every story is important and every detail matters.

I had a busy but fulfilling weekend (singing for a friend's wedding - more on that soon) and a FULLY packed week awaits me. So, grace, strength and more grace!

I wrote this late last night.

"I feel as though I can't breathe. My heart feels so heavy. My mind is troubled.

You watch every movement of my heart, You listen to my every heartbeat, You hear every silent cry (when I can't find the strength to sob it all out) and You know every emotion. You know it all. You said that "all of our days are ordained before even one of them came to be". You had it all planned out, You have mapped it all in perfect harmony; in every trial, a testimony is born, in every heartache, faith is developed and nurtured, with each impossible situation, You display for all to see that Your greatness defies every expectation."


#Waiting, trusting, HOPING and BELIEVING. He's able, He's more than able.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments