Smooshy Hugs

By Melissa - Saturday, October 15, 2011

This e-card made its' way into my Inbox a little while ago.




With this sweet little note attached to it.





---------------


Dearest Rachel,


Your timing is impeccable - This e-card and the note that came with it blessed my heart so much.

You know that in life, we go through different days and various phases. I think I've been communicating too much with my emotional side (for assignments' sake) because it helps me write better. Anyways, too much emotion doesn't do much good to a person. It makes them go kooky and weird. True story.

I need to say 'Thank you'. First, for letting me know that I'm in your thoughts. Secondly, thank you for remembering and keeping me in your prayers. Mostly, thank you for letting me into and giving me space in that big and kind heart of yours. Our friendship is treasure to me.

{HUGS tightly}


Love you, love you, love you,
Melissa.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments