Precious In His Sight

By Melissa - Sunday, September 18, 2011

I was worshiping this morning and He reminded me of what I wrote yesterday.

It was a reminder of love, that I am His completely and He, mine, also totally.

I then came home to this.


Isaiah 43:4 - "...You are precious and honoured in my sight..."


#BEST way to begin the week!

*

Dearest readers,


Know that YOU are precious. YOU are treasured. YOU are never forgotten. Life every day is worth living, worth holding out for, worth waiting in hope for because HE is our Hope of Glory.

The lyrics of the song goes, "Because He lives, I can face tomorrow" - It is not a couple of words strung together to make up part of a song. It is HIS truth.

We embrace a new day with renewed strength, enlarged hearts and fresh purpose because He lives, IN us. And because He lives IN us, we are more than conquerors; we are overcomers saved by grace, created for good works.


Love love love to all,
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments