My Parents are Ah Kong and Ah Ma?!

By Melissa - Sunday, September 04, 2011



I saw this on my Mum's wall a little while ago (Yes people, my Mother is now finally on Facebook).

For those who find a couple of words in the screenshot above foreign, allow me to translate it for your reading pleasure:

*

"Wow Pris and CK (the parentals), your two daughters are so pretty and blessed too... You two are very ho miah (blessed) already, really praise the LORD! Kudos for becoming Ah Kong (Gramps) and Ah Ma (Grandma) already!"

*


My parents became Ah Kong and Ah Ma?! From whom did they get their grandbabies?!

I am unattached (and loving it!) and my sister is even further away from walking down the aisle than myself.

Scrolling down and I noticed this {points below} at the left sidebar.





A larger version of my profile photo.


It is not a guarantee, but I am pretty sure that my profile photo with Baby Chloe contributed a whole lot to this man's assumption.


#To those who are still not in the know, Baby Chloe is a resident favourite here at Chatty Lass. She made her appearances {here}, {here} and {here}.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments