HD Letter

By Melissa - Friday, August 26, 2011

Letter writing is a lost art amongst the people of today, particularly the young generation.

I, for one, love handwritten letters. I have my stack of 'em stashed up somewhere and I DO read them, every once in awhile; like say, once a year, probably. I also remember writing the load of them in my younger days (not ALL of them were mushy and professing love).

I had a pen-pal, who was actually also one of my closest friend in high school. Never mind the fact that I see her almost every day at school and once a week in tuition, I would eagerly await the day when the exchange of letters took place (usually comes with a treat on the inside too!).

Those were the days. These days, it is a long-forgotten practice.

But, imagine my surprise when I plugged in my newly repaired HD (hard drive) and noticed a letter attached. It read: To MELISSA.



Awww... From whom might it be?


A scroll down, and I found my answer.




:)


Yes, I am guessing that it is a peace offering to make amends for an (UNAUTHORIZED) trip into my HD to view its contents, in the name of troubleshooting.



P/S: Papa Vive, peace offering received and accepted. :) Love ya too!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments