Cutest Argument!

By Melissa - Sunday, July 17, 2011

I've written before on this, I am not one who loves slicing a fellow person to pieces with the wielding of my tongue (or otherwise known as arguing).

No holds barred and every card laid down on the table, I must confess to loving a healthy debate every now and then; just because I (am only slightly narcissistic and so) relish the feeling of being right and proving the other person wrong.

And so, YES, I generally despise arguments.

However, I'll make an exception just this once and allow an argument video to be published here on Chatty Lass. It's too cute to miss out on!


<a href='http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/cutest-argument-ever/1jr02am6l?cpkey=881f4bfb-9997-46ce-8d16-719657594d82%7C%7C%7C%7C' target='_new' title='Cutest Argument Ever' >Video: Cutest Argument Ever</a>

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments