Back Home - Sweet Days!

By Melissa - Friday, June 24, 2011

I haven't been logging into Chatty Lass and writing for a little while already. It was a blessed hiatus, a needed break. Not because of anything awful or dreary, simply because I am lapping up my time at home; cherishing and taking it all in.

Waking up in my bed and looking around the room that I waited for years, recalling the decorating and planning process, making a cup of tea in my home's kitchen, scooping Max in my arms for cuddles and kisses - mundane routines, really, but all the more precious because of time spent away from them.

And, ahhh... My family. How I adore being with them again! The joy it brings to my heart to wake up every morning and know that I am in the safe arms of my family - one word, Bliss!

So, bear with me for a little bit - I have heaps to tell (posts that I have stored up - that's code for 'Waiting to be Completed'), pictures to edit and upload as well as stories to share.

I'll be back soon.


Till then, all my love
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments