A Measure Is Give Unto Us

By Melissa - Sunday, May 08, 2011

I have a lot on my plate right now, 8 assignments to be completed in 1.5 months time. I am 26 hours shy of handing in an assignment of which I have yet to begin writing about.

But, that can wait. My heart can’t.

My heart is full and overflowing. Words of thanks and songs of praise coasts through my veins, resounds in my heart and is sung at the top of my lungs.

He really is all knowing. He is the restorer of mankind; He is the Saviour of humanity. He truly is faithful, and the truth of His promise will never lose power. His timing is impeccable, and is ALWAYS perfect.

As I stood worshipping this morning, I am reminded of my parting message to Youth Impact before I left for KL. I spoke about going all the way for Christ; pursuing and pleasing Him with our life, worshipping Him not only with our lips, but with our hands and feet.

It was a beautiful reminder as my heart was just about to leap out of me this morning. The excitement was contagious. Godly passion evokes in our hearts fervour and zeal unlike any other.

Dearest friends and readers of Chatty Lass, know that in our lives, a measure is given – a measure of faith, a measure of dreams and visions, a measure of grace and extended opportunities, a measure of promise that have yet to come to pass, etc.

It is a measure that is given to us from On High - on loan to us, birthed in us and for us to grow and nurture as we mature in Him - to be shared and utilised to bring heaven on earth. It is not only for individual gain, but for blessing the world of others.

I pray that you’ll never settle for less than your destiny in Christ. I pray all of Him will be your heart’s pursuit for the rest of your days.

Most importantly, I pray that you’ll know with THAT measure that is given unto you, HE is able to do “exceedingly, abundantly, above all we could ask or think” (Ephesians 3:20, NKJV).


All my love,
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments