If 'Why' is your favourite question,

By Melissa - Thursday, May 19, 2011

There are moments in life where 'Why' seems to be a big enough question.

I love asking questions. I love getting to the bottom of things. I am naturally an inquisitive person, so I do (really, really) like asking questions. In my daily vocabulary, the two highest rated words for most frequent use would be ‘Why’ and ‘Love’. I use them ALL. THE. TIME.

Many a times (if not most), we ask ‘Why’. I, too, am guilty of this.

Today, I learned a better and bigger question to ask, ‘How?’

And even better, it is to ask ‘How’ before asking ‘Why’.

I think that it’s time we stop looking for answers and quit looking for more stones to turn over.

Faith and true faith that is, isn’t asking ‘Why’. It is reserving and swallowing down the ‘Why’ and asking ‘How’ (because I don’t know if you have realised it or not, asking ‘why’ does not get you anywhere, it just leads to more ‘why-s').

So, I leave you with this: Enough with the ‘Why-s’, start it with the ‘How-s’.

You will eventually realise that the answers you receive along the way are nothing short of amazing.


Love,
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments