Sweet Gift

By Melissa - Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am blessed with some pretty awesome friends. Seriously.

A week ago, a friend of mine made a trip all the way from Kampar just to spend some one-on-one time with me (or so, I thought).

Turns out, she had a surprise hiding up her sleeve. Our dinner ended in style; a surprise brownie ala mode with a lit candle accompanied by a loudly sung birthday tune.


Thank you for being encouraging always. It is not often that friends like you come along. You are a blessing from On High. 

Much love,
Mel.

----------

And then, there was tonight. After finishing dinner with a childhood friend, I was handed a package with the sweetest of sweets, that not showing them off to you borders on almost sinful.




***

Dearest Ping

Thank you for my Baskin Robbins treat. Thank you also for being caring and loving through the years. 

Appreciate you,
Melissa.



Dearest Rachel and Ruth,

Both of you girls have been, are and forever will be dear to my heart. I'm glad we can see each other more often now. 


Love,
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments