Dear All,

By Melissa - Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU:

For the birthday wishes on Facebook. For the emails. For the e-cards. For the stream of texts (from even as far as Shanghai, China). For the phone calls (I had one very special late-night caller from UK). For the presents (pre and post) birthday. For the meals and icy treats.

All 113 wall posts on FB, which I have personally replied to. Beautifully written text messages, all 19 of ‘em.

22 years and I cannot thank Him enough for all He has done, is doing and will be doing. I pray that all my days will be lived poured out and completely spent for Him.


Love to all,
Melissa.


*


UPDATE (8:12pm): 116 wall posts on FB.


UPDATE (11:11pm): 131 wall posts on FB, 21 text messages.


UPDATE (1:03pm - April 13th, 2011): 138 wall posts, 21 text messages.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments