Days of Our Lives

By Melissa - Sunday, April 17, 2011

You know, we go through different days in life.

22 years and counting, I have had Ice-Cream Days. I have also had Chocolate Days. When the going has been a wee bit tougher, there is Dark Chocolate Days. Then, there’s Peanut Butter Straight from the Jar Days. There’s also Strawberry with Cream Days (That doesn’t work out too well in Malaysia; the strawberries are sour and the only heavy-duty cream you get is found in a can. Hardly artery-clogging and heartache-soothing).

And then, there’s today: Tea and Bikkie Day.

Yes, sometimes all I need to perk up my day is making it a Tea and Bikkie Day.




P/S: This photo and post was written on Friday, April 15th but remained unpublished until today due to the sucky Internet connection at my KL pad.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments