"OK, Melissa?"

By Melissa - Thursday, March 24, 2011

A good friend of mine is one incredible drummer and not so long ago, he started writing songs.

On March 15th, at exactly 1.30pm, he was looking for a muse; fresh inspiration to write about. A day and 3 hours afterwards, there was still no response.

Being the kind, awesome and helpful person that I am, it was only natural that I do what I did: I offered up myself as an object of his muse.

Look at and listen to what he came up with.

Alwyn Wan, THANK YOU for bravely accepting my challenge and coming up with such nice words. :) See you soon.

Song title: "OK, Melissa?"

{Verse 1}
Here is a song written for you as
requested by you on facebook
I don't know what to sing about
I guess I'll sing what I know of

You are a blogger and a singer
Writing your passion on the internet
Someday you'll be a pastor
Preaching and singing the word of God

{Chorus}
God bless you and your family
As you walk in His way
Study well yea?
So you'll come back to Penang
and pay my rent
The song will cost you only 100 bucks
You can't pay by credit card
I'll only accept cash in hand and hard cheque,
Ok, Melissa?

{Verse 2}
Second verse I'll sing a short one
How do you like the song so far?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments