Hi! My friend is a friend of Hercules.

By Melissa - Monday, March 28, 2011

This conversation took place via MSN with my friend, Jerry who is now residing in Darwin, Australia.

*

Jerry says: ...... (something about macho, facial hair in the right amount guys) ..... Find Gerard Butler! Go go go!

Melissa says: Hahahaha. Gerard Butler wouldn’t even let me be his maid, man.

Jerry says: Hey, I know a Greek guy. Very handsome.

Melissa says: Sounds good to me already. Go on.

Jerry says: He says he can teach me to speak Greek, and I can teach him Chinese.

Melissa says: Great! Ask him if he wants to teach me Greek. :p What’s his name?

Jerry says: His name is very difficult to pronounce, I forgot the actual name. It sounds like Stratis and rhymes with tortoise.

Melissa says: HAHAHAHA.

Jerry says: So, I did the next best thing. I gave him a choice: Abo Apollo or Hercules.

Melissa says: You’re gonna offend him. Who knows? He might talk you to death with Greek.

Jerry says: It’s not my fault. Who asked him to have this kind of weird name? Life’s hard, you know.

Melissa says: And, it shouldn’t be made harder with difficult-to-pronounce names?

Jerry says: Anyways, point of the story: He chose Hercules. You’re now friends with a guy who’s friends with Hercules.

Melissa says: Smart guy, that Hercules.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments