All the Assurance I Need!

By Melissa - Friday, February 25, 2011

After last night’s Skype conversation, I was having some doubts on following what my heart was instructing me to do. To put it simply, my heart was troubled. I wondered if the whispers of my heart were true, I questioned if the movements of my heart was towards His.

I did what I knew best to do (even if I didn’t really feel like doing it, because I didn’t have much to say): I knelt at His feet and worshipped. Just worshipped. I wasn’t saying much, but my heart’s cry was simply this: “I need You, I just want to do Your will, my Father” and the tears flowing down my face echoed that deep longing.

After some quiet moments in His presence, a gentle whisper, "Psalm 32."


“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you..... Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him. Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous. Sing, all you who are upright in heart!”


Beautiful Word, all the assurance I need.

Now, to walk with assurance and at the same time wait in hope for Him to show me His will...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments