Love Package

By Melissa - Monday, December 06, 2010

All the way from UK.


Safely delivered yesterday, received with excitement, opened with joy that very same night.


I felt SO loved. I'm still feeling the warmth of that love. Here, let me show you that love package.




The Love Package.




Gangly reindeer for me.




It is incredibly great (and touching) to have a friend who knows the extent of love you have for your dog and loves you even more to get a Christmas outfit for your little guy. :)


The highlight to my whole love package?
.

.

.

.

.




The Love Letter.


And, finding this {points below} wedged between the fold of the card.



*

Dearest Kelfy,

I am glad that you received your love package (from me to you) safely (and in one piece). Some traditions we've shared doesn't change and I am thrilled that this is one of them - Exchanging Christmas gifts although we are 6434 miles apart. Thanks, Baby!

Love you,
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments