Precious Thoughts from a Precious Friend

By Melissa - Saturday, November 13, 2010

I opened up my Inbox a little while ago to find the cutest email attachment in it.




This note came with it.




Dearest Rachel,

YOU have shown me how worthwhile friendships can be, and how much they are worth. I don't think that there is a price tag good enough to hang on it, because I consider our friendship priceless.

Opening up my Inbox and receiving your email has given me such joy. I treasure the times we've spent together, however short they were. I love how we are able to share our hearts with one another, distance and time apart has not put a dent on our friendship.

You are so beautiful inside and out, a wonderful daughter and MY precious friend.

I can't wait to see you this December. Val has already planned and reserved our get-together dates when you're up in Penang.

Love you so much,
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments